Party City Ltd Trading as Stylex Cloud (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018 (GDPR) the data controller is Stylex Cloud of Unit 21 Romford Shopping Hall, 43 Market Place, Romford Essex, RM1 3AB. Registration Number: 09424533.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You don't have to have an account to purchase goods from Stylex Cloud. When you add items to your cart, we store information about your purchases on our secure server which is uniquely linked to your browsing session and cannot be viewed by anyone else. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.stylexcloud.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us will include your name, address, date of birth, gender, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number; and
- information from your account, including your email address will be retained if you create an account with us. This is so that our system can verify your registration and issue you with a personal password to allow you access to your member area. You can use your member account to store your personal data, for the purposes of making orders with Stylex Cloud. You can also use your account to sign up for email updates.
The 'remember me' feature is an automatic login process which creates a cookie containing a unique login ID, thereby avoiding the need to enter your login details upon subsequent visits to our site. Do not select this option if you share this computer with others since personal or member only information will be accessible by other users.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the products that you order from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the registration form or the order form);
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Stylex Cloud or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We use a third-party provider, 2dmedia, to deliver our monthly e-newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see 2dmedia
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination within the UK with a secure company 2dmedia. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Please note that your information is shared with Stylex Cloud Colleagues and third parties acting on behalf of Stylex Cloud for the purposes above. We may be obliged to share your information with Police, Government Agencies and Regulators.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that you have the right to choose whether you want to receive emails/newsletters from us by making use out of the tick boxes.
Our Website is not intended for users under 18 years of age or legal smoking age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a user under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 21, 43 Market Place, Romford, Essex, RM1 3AB