Aspire brings you the all new, just as curvy, Nautilus 2S. The new Nautilus 2S tank that comes in 2.6ml and a 2ml version for TPD. The latest in the Nautilus 2 tank series, a sleek, curvy design equipped with a 0.4ohm BVC coil for direct to lung vaping and a 1.8ohm BVC coil for mouth to lung vaping. Top-fill child resistant design with a silicone self seal keeps things clean, and as the coils are interchangeable with other Nautilus coils, it allows you to personalize your draw/vapor preference.
- 2 Coils Available within the Tank - 0.4ohm Mouth To Lung 23-28w - 1.8ohm Direct 9-13W
- Extra Drip Tip Included
- 61.5 Height
- 2.0ml Capacity
- Leak Free
- Child Resistant
How to fill the tank
Refilling the child resistant Nautilus 2S tank is simplicity itself and mess free. Unscrew the top cap anti-clockwise a few turns, Place your thumb on the top cap above the indicator spot and push away from you, this will reveal the filling slot. Push your eliquid bottle tip down through the filling slot (for TPD version: through the larger of the holes in the self sealing silicon filling slot). Once filled, slide the top cap back into place and screw the top cap back down.
The unscrew and push action plus the perfect amount of strength resistance to open ensures that this tank will be child resistant and leak free.
How to change the coil
1. Invert the tank and unscrew to remove the base hardware.
2. Push down the child-proof mechanism and unscrew to disengage the child-proof coil component.
3. Detach the used coil and replace it with a new one.
4. Insert the child-proof coil component into the tank, then push down and screw in to relocate the child-proof coil component.
5. Screw the base hardware back to the tank.