The Aspire Spryte is designed for ease of use, meaning itís ideal if youíre new to vaping or are looking for a simple to use device. But style hasnít been compromised - this is one funky looking device! The Aspire Spryte comes with a protective top cap to protect against knocks, and when the Spryte in use this fits neatly on to the bottom of the device.
Unusually for an all-in-one device, the Spryte does come with adjustable airflow controls, which give you more control over your vape. These allow you to choose whether you want a tight, restricted vape full of flavour or a lighter, airier experience. The Spryte is a pod system, and comes with removable, refillable pods, which are ideal for vapers who want the convenience of a pod system with the ability to use any e-liquid flavour. These use a simple pull out/push and click controls to remove or repace the polls. The pods come with a large filling hole.
- 650mAh Battery
- One Button Operation
- Adjustable Airflow
- Mouth to Lung Vape
- 2ml Refillable Pods
- Two Coil Options
How do i use this?
- Grip the pod (cartridge) firmly and pull.
- Turn the pod upside down - youíll see a silicon seal in the base.
- Remove the silicone seal.
- Insert the nozzle of the e-liquid bottle and squeeze the e-liquid in.
- Replace the silicone seal.
- Replace the pod back into the Spryte, and push until you hear a click.
How do i change the coil?
We find it best to empty e-liquid from the pod before changing the coil. Once youíve done that:
- Remove and invert the pod from the Spryte as above.
- At the bottom of the pod youíll see the bottom piece (round and metal - you canít miss it!) Unscrew this anti-clockwise.
- Remove the coil from the bottom piece by screwing it anti-clockwise.
- Replace with a new coil. Look for the thin end of the coil, and screw this in clockwise.
- Screw the bottom piece back in clockwise, and push the pod back into the spryte until you hear a click.