The Wismec Predator 228 box mod, designed by SINUOUS in the USA, is powered by dual 18650 batteries, and can reach an output of 228w/50A.
The Predator has plated USB ports, making 2A quick charge possible. The Predator is also compatible with the Wismec Avatar RC (reverse charger) so you can turn your Wismec Predator into a portable power bank to charge other electronic devices from.
Whats Inside the box
- 1 x Predator 228 (no batteries)
- 1 x QC USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual (Predator 228)
- 1 x Warning Card
- Battery weight: 166.2g
- Size: 43.6mm*29mm*86.7mm
- Thread type: 510 spring-loaded thread.
- Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell (discharge current should be above 25A)
- Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-228w
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes | 0.1-2.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100-315C/200-600F (TC modes)
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V