Refund and Cancellation Policy
Returns & Warranty
- Clearomizers, Atomizers, Coils and Tanks are consumable items and are not covered under warranty. However, if they are deemed to be dead on Arrival (faulty on receipt) and we are notified within 7 days of you receiving them, we may replace them or provide a full refund at our discretion.
- E-Liquids are a consumable item, sold in sealed bottles and are not covered under warranty. The only exception to this rule is in the case of a manufacturing fault, or shipping error on our part, in which case we will replace them or provide a refund.
Conditions of Returns
- Once we have received the returned item, we will fully test it to verify the fault. Please allow up to 5 working days for it to be checked and the replacement dispatched or credit issued.
- Should we discover that there is not a fault, or that it has been caused by user error, we will not issue a replacement or raise a credit. You will then have 14 days to either collect the item or we will dispose of it.
- Stylex Cloud are not responsible for reimbursing any shipping cost for returning items.
- Stylex Cloud are not responsible for items that get lost in transit. Therefore, we suggest sending returns via a trackable service and ensuring the correct amount for postage is paid.
Please ensure your returned items are packaged securely and sent to the following address, with the RMA number clearly written on the outside:
Unit 8 Broadwalk
Please include a copy of your purchase receipt and details of the fault.
- If you ordered the wrong product, we can exchange if it is safely returned to us unopened and unused within 14 days of receipt. We do kindly ask that you pay for the return postage and packaging.
- Stylex Cloud reserves the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil the requirements stated above.
Warranties are not guarantees and only cover manufacturing faults. Damage, wear and tear or any subsequent damage that may occur are not covered under the warranty.