The NiteCore Digicharger D2 is built with a smart microchip that automatically detects a Li-ion, Ni-MH or Ni-Cd rechargeable battery. Manual selection is also available for charging LiFePO4 batteries.
Once you insert a battery into the terminal, the DigiCharger will apply the optimal charging mode - Constant Current (CC), Constant Voltage (CV), and Delta Voltage/Delta Time (dV/dt).
You can charge up to two batteries simultaneously, with each microcomputer-controlled slot monitoring the charge progress of the battery independently.
On top of the two charging channels is a huge LCD screen that displays all the vital information you need when charging, including charging progress, battery type, voltage, charging current, and charging time.
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Independent monitoring and charging of two battery slots
- Compatible with Li-ion 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440 rechargeable batteries
- Compatible with Ni-MH and Ni-Cd AA, AAA, AAAA, C rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when power is full
- Optimal heat dissipation
- Over-charge protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable fire-retardant, flame-resistant ABS
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC